Dr. Thomas Joseph Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Joseph?

Pay attention to the reviews

Posted on September 6th, 2017

Dr. Joseph didn't let me explain my situation. Was rude. Cut me off. Didn't seem to care at all. I have been dealing with my back and feet issues for 8 years. Left the exam room after 5 minutes. I walked after him to his office to try and explain that he still didn't understand why I was there. Again, he cut me off. I was so upset I went back to exam room. He came back in the exam room. He then proceeded to tell me why I was wrong. Finally I all but yelled at him that I could not feel the bottom of my feet. Again. He argued with me that I could. I finally offered for him to use something sharp to stab me in my foot so that I could prove it to him. Only then did he acknowledge something else might be wrong. He wrote me a script for Naprosyn, told me to try heel cups, and a nighttime plantar fasciitis boot. Worst experience ever. If you have a real problem don't go to him. Have found a new Dr in Columbia. I read all the reviews about him describing exactly the same thing he did to me, but figured they were exaggerating. They were accurate. Find a Dr in Columbia if something is really wrong.

Not a good Dr.

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Mr. Joseph, didn't even examine me, he did not take time to listen to what I said. He has a rude personality and pretty much had me diagnosed before he even seen my X-ray. He practically acted like I was there for pain killers, or at least made me feel that way. The Doctor that attended to me in the ER had more manners than him. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on March 30th, 2017