Dr. Thomas Alexander Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Alexander?

Poor Customer Service

Posted on May 18th, 2017

I am not one that likes to go to the Dr at all. But when I realized I may need to go for a checkup we found this office to be the easiest for me to get to. When I went in we discussed the fact that I have High blood preassure and will need to begin taking a medication for this issue. Now I called them today as they will not Prescribe me medication unless I come back into the office and they said they will not prescribe it unless I am in there every 3 months for a checkup. Having to pay every three moths for the same exact issue is absolutely insane to me. So when I told the lady on the phone that I feel this way and if I have to do that to get my blood pressure medication then I will find another Doctor. She replied "Well then you do that." These are the people that are supposed to care, and help, and that get paid from us and our insurance. I get better customer treatment at Walmart than I did at Dr. Alexander's office.

not thorough

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

sure the appointment is easy, but when you get there you realize the front desk person just put you in whether there was time slot for you or not. the staff is hard to work with. they are not responsive. i had to call them twice to get them to do anything. the doctor spends a short time and does very little examination and tells you to make a follow up appointment.

dependable and knows all the good doctors in the area

Posted on December 31st, 2011

My family has used dr Alexander as our primary physician for over 6 years. He's skilled and won't hesitate to refer you to a specialist when necessary. He knows all the best doctors in the area so if he refers you to a specialist, you know you will be referred to a top-notch doctor.

I feel this Dr. doesnt care at all about patients

Posted on March 28th, 2011

You can only get am appts. with him. Nurse said "he is a morning person" My 1st blood test had to be redone days later because the office messed up. Nurse gigglied "my fault, hehe". Called office in severe (I'm not a baby about pain as all) He said he would see me nest week, thats a long time to be in pain enough I stayed in bed, missed 2 days work which I never do. At my appt. he spent maybe 5-10 mins with me. Said I needed test and he left the office. Waited 3 days not hearing a word, still in pain. I called and he finally called back, presc. antib. and said he doesnt pres. pain meds. but I have deiverticulitis. Will not be back to him I feel he could care less.

Posted on June 6th, 2016