Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Thomas K Hamilton
Thomas K Hamilton is a Doctor primarily located in Joplin, MO. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Hamilton is a unique human being and doctor! He keeps up with all the latest advances in medicine and believes in the practice of self care. That we use his knowledge to be responsible in taking care of our bodies especially as we get older to alleviate all problems to ward off diseases. That we do everything in moderation. He treats his patients with great respect and I highly recommend him as your doctor!'
Dr. Hamilton has a straight forward way of informing you of what it will take to take care of your health issues. He is big on personal responsibility and he expects you to do your part when your actions will result in improving your health.Once said, he doesn't harp at you. If you continue to have problems because you didn't follow his advise, he raises his eyebrow and looks at you. You'll get the message.Every time I have asked him a question about something I've read about or heard of from friends or the internet, he has knowledge of it and he'll discuss it with you. He makes me feel like I am a participant in my treatment.I'd call him a good and caring man, his staff is friendly and so helpful to work with you if you need something by phone or mail.I wouldn't go to anyone else.
Thomas K Hamilton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2817 Mc Clelland Blvd, Joplin, MO
Thomas K Hamilton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joplin, MO.