Have you seen Thomas K Hamilton?

Outstanding doctor

Doctor T. K Hamilton is a fantastic doctor. He believes in taking all the time with his patients that they need. He listens and not just your medical problems. He also has a great sense of humor. He has been my primary care physician since I moved to Southwest Missouri 17 years ago.j

Dr. Hamilton is a unique human being and doctor! He keeps up with all the latest advances in medicine and believes in the practice of self care. That we use his knowledge to be responsible in taking care of our bodies especially as we get older to alleviate all problems to ward off diseases. That we do everything in moderation. He treats his patients with great respect and I highly recommend him as your doctor!'

Dr Hamiltons staff has always been very good at getting me in on very short notice. He saved my husbands life by diagnosing a serious medical problem we never suspected. I would highly recommend "Doc" to anyone that doesnt require all the "FUFU" and wants quality care.

One of the Good Ones

Dr. Hamilton has a straight forward way of informing you of what it will take to take care of your health issues. He is big on personal responsibility and he expects you to do your part when your actions will result in improving your health.Once said, he doesn't harp at you. If you continue to have problems because you didn't follow his advise, he raises his eyebrow and looks at you. You'll get the message.Every time I have asked him a question about something I've read about or heard of from friends or the internet, he has knowledge of it and he'll discuss it with you. He makes me feel like I am a participant in my treatment.I'd call him a good and caring man, his staff is friendly and so helpful to work with you if you need something by phone or mail.I wouldn't go to anyone else.

Thomas K Hamilton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joplin, MO.