Dr. Thomas K Lee Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas K Lee?

Rich R

He was gone for several mos, now back??

very caring

Dr Lee spent time explaining my problem and answered all my questions and I never felt rushed . He was very caring and the staff were all friendly and helpful

Very thorough and friendly

Dr Lee, I have to say that DR Lee treated me very well and was very thorough with my exam and diagnosis. The staff was extremely nice and courtious and took great care in making sure that I was examined and treated in a timely manner.

Confident, Competent and Compassionate!

I work as a Physical Therapist and am full aware of the nuances of physician office operations. This is a small but very efficiently run clinic.And, the Dr is in charge. He is well respected by his team and they all do their jobs well. As sure as God made little green apples this Physician and his team function very well together, and are extremely good at what they do. Period. If Dr. Lee were out of my network I would pay the extra $ to see him regardless because you cannot put a price on talent, timeliness, compassion and competence.

Good Luck

Good Luck

Spine surgery success

From the first day I visited I felt comfortable with Dr. Lee and his staff. He performed spinal fusion surgery on me and I am so grateful it was a success. During the healing process Dr. Lee and his staff have done an amazing job of making sure I got better and that I was getting the best care possible. I am 51 years old and in all my years of seeing doctors and having surgeries I have never met a more caring and professional doctor than Dr. Lee. Thank you for all that you have done for me.

Lots of Changes

I have been seeing Dr. Lee for over several months now and have seen some real positive changes in staffing and how the office is run. Dr. Lee is still a little behind but to be expected with the new changes. He is very kind and understanding. His staff is amazing and I adore his new Nurse!!!!

Demand to see the dr, not nurse

Sue Norris was awful. Degrading and rude. I have never had a dr or nurse speak to me the way she did. Bedside manner was the worst. Never even saw the doctor even though I was billed for it.

Not Happy

Dr. Lee did my surgery over six years ago. Fixing my herniated discs...supposedly. I had no relief at all and now I find out that he took out all of the disc. I have bone on bone and are now trying to find a new doctor. Don't let him touch you!!!!!

Friendliest people

The surgeon, Dr. Lee, the nurse, Sue Morris, front desk, etc was the most friendliest people I have ever dealt with! Love them ALL! Thank you for helping me!!

Slow and confusing