Dr. Thomas K Sweeney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas K Sweeney?

Doctor Sweeney listened carefully to my story of the development of my infection, asking questions along the way, and prescribed an antibiotic which worked without side effects, after the one they gave me in the ER proved intolerable. He and his now-retired colleague have been my docs for over two decades now.

My experience.

Dr Sweeny should retire. Most incompetent doctor I have encountered. I am a business man living in many different states over past 40 years and Sweeny is the most arrogant demeaning doctor I have ever seen. Only in it for the easy money and not really invested in the practice. Shameful to his group.

Great PCP

My family really enjoys having Dr Sweeney for our PCP. He always takes the time to thoroughly explain what is happening and why, gives a thorough exam, and has taken the time to really get to know us. When I had some scary problems going on with my heart, he got me an immediate appt with a reputable cardiologist an even called me to make sure I was "ok"! Love him!

I have been seeing Dr. Sweeney for 15 years and have always found him to be very attentive and caring. He always takes the time to listen to my questions and give me common sense answers or refer me to the proper expert if necessary. Very happy with his services

Great PCP.

Terrible!

This guy does not know how to treat patients so he just blames the patient. He tries to tell you that the pain is all in your head.

Dr. Thomas K Sweeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.