Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Kaniowski
Dr. Thomas Kaniowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with other offices in Dearborn Heights, MI and Southfield, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaniowski is affiliated with Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus, Providence Park Hospital and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Kaniowski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas Kaniowski has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Kaniowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Park Hospital
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
44 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Thomas Kaniowski accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Kaniowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.