Dr. Thomas Kartis Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kartis Jr?

DR. KARDIS IS ONE IN A MILLION

Posted on August 24th, 2017

DR. KARDIS IS AN EXCELLENT DR, KIND, UNDERSTANDING, GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR. HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING IN TERMS THAT THE AVERAGE PER CAN UNDERSTAND. HE IS NEVER TO BUSY TO RETURN A PHONE CALL I WISH THERE WERE MORE THAN 5 STARS.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Dr. Kartis explains everything to you and keeps you updated during surgery, if the need be. Overall, an excellent dr.

I believe he saved my life

Posted on April 26th, 2017

could not tell you enough good things about his practice. He took me as an emergency patient.

RN

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

I called Dr Kartis's office to make an appt. for a patient that was having a problem. Dr Kartis had just recently operated on this patient. The tone in which I was spoken to was very rude and abrupt. The person on the other end of the phone informed me she was his assistant. If I was calling for myself to get an appointment with this physician I would certainly think twice about it with the way I was treated on the phone. I would probably call another physicians office....and I believe that is a shame because the physician comes highly rated

Posted on March 12th, 2011

Dr. Kartis was caring and thoughtful to me it seems what I have is rare and no other doctor was interested in trying to help me. He did and he came to see me everyday int he hospital and was so thoughtful to my family. I love him and would and have told everyone to use him if they need his specialty. He is the BEST!

Posted on April 27th, 2017