Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Kavanaugh MD
Dr. Thomas Kavanaugh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kavanaugh is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital and Borgess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Kavanaugh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thomas Kavanaugh has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Thomas Kavanaugh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kavanaugh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bronson Methodist Hospital
Borgess Medical Center
55 Years Experience
Medical College of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1958
Dr. Thomas Kavanaugh Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas Kavanaugh's office for more information.
1535 Gull Rd Kalamazoo, MI : (269) 226-5927
Locations & Directions1535 Gull Rd, Kalamazoo, MI
Dr. Thomas Kavanaugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.