Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas R Kavieff
Dr. Thomas R Kavieff, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM. Dr. Kavieff is affiliated with Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital. Dr. Kavieff has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas R Kavieff has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Holistic Health
Showing 5 of 8
Dr K doesn't just prescribe medicine and send you on your way hoping you'll get better. He takes the time to find the root cause and sets a plan to fix the problem. He cares about his patients and keeps himself knowledgeable of a vast field of study. No other doctor could stop the night sweats I was having after I had a hysterectomy, but he did. I have seen him for various joint pain as well and where a Chiropractor's care didn't work, Doctor Kavieff's treatment did. I think he is an amazing doctor!
Dr. Kavieff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Thomas R Kavieff accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThomas Reid Kavieff Do, 31800 Northwestern Hwy Ste 325, Farmington Hills, MI
Dr. Thomas R Kavieff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.