Dr. Thomas R Kaye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas R Kaye?

Can be good until he snaps

Dr. Kaye has too many personal biases that cloud his ability to separate his personal experiences as a patient and the patient he is treating. He lumps every patient together and cannot distinguish between causes and circumstances . i.e. Every person who has pain is the same and should be treated the same despite the cause, illness, etc. He can be great but doesn't tell you his true opinions until he snaps.

We Love Doctor Kaye

I was referred to Dr. Kaye in 2003 while I was pregnant with my son. He was so personable and such a wonderful doctor, I changed my family doctor to him. He has moved practices a few times since we've been going to him, but he's worth moving with!