Dr. Thomas M Keahey Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Keahey?

Dr. Keahy's staff at Shady Grove is rude and incompetent. Avoid this office at all costs.

awful

The office staff is horrible especially Jan who was very abrasive and rude when I didn't understand and needed something to be explained to me. I told her I had disability and didnt understand and to please explain to me and she said no that I should go elsewhere if I dont get it! Dr should know the staff is running off patients! I have insurance but my friend was going to pay cash for the visit!

Top Doctor

Dr. Keahey was trained in London and at Univ. of Penn. He is best in his field.

Missed Diagnosis

I had been to this Dr. in the past for Basal Cell Cancer which he diagnosed and removed. About 9 months ago, I saw him for an area in my ear that was not healing and was scaly. It resembled the other skin cancer I had in the past. BUT, Dr. Keahey told me it was not CA without a biopsy, it was only eczema! Well I went back to him about a month ago and he said it was definitely CA and I had to go through the Mohs treatment for removal with another Doctor. There were complications to that procedure. None of that would have happened if Dr. Keahey had diagnosed it properly when I had it checked the first time.