Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas F Kelton
Dr. Thomas F Kelton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Kelton is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas F Kelton has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Thomas F Kelton has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Thomas F Kelton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas F Kelton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I had a pleasure of meeting Dr. Kelton during an ER visit. Outstanding bedside manners, careful, attentive. Spent sufficient time with me explaining the procedure such that I didn't feel rushed at all. He also made sure I knew every step of the procedure while he was performing it. Followed up to make sure I was ok afterwards. Overall, I was very fortunate to have had him help make me feel better!
Dr. Kelton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAtlas Anesthesia Associates, 5605 N MacArthur Blvd Ste 220, Irving, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas F Kelton in this video.
Dr. Thomas F Kelton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.