Dr. Thomas Ketterer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Ketterer?

Wonderful Doctor!!

Posted on October 29th, 2013

Dr. Ketterer was fantastic to work with. I had a very sore throat, couldn't eat or swallow and my head wouldn't clear up. When the family doctor keep just giving me amoxicillan which did not take care of the problem, Dr. Ketterer investigated further and found my problem dealt with a fungal infection. The bacterial antibiotics I had been given by the family dr. actually made the condition worse. With the correct medicine, I started feeling better real soon with the correct medicine. Dr. Ketterer is great!

Posted on August 6th, 2012

Dr. Ketterer nearly deafened me during an ear cleaning. After a very uncomfortable and borderline painful vacuuming, he used a metal rod to scrape ear wax out of my ear and stabbed my ear drum. I felt a sharp pain, yelled, and he chastised me for flinching!How this "doctor" ever became a licensed practitioner is beyond me. Do not see him; you will regret it.

Check for tongue lesion

Posted on October 10th, 2011

Dr. Ketterer is an outstanding physician and won Phonex Top doc. I seen him for a tongue lesion and was impressed with his approach, knowledge, bedside manner, and approachability. Not sure why the person who posted here rates him low because of the insurance co-pay fees?? Too bad someone is willing to hurt someones reputation because they did not read thier policy. Oh well I am sure they have plenty of issues going on an ddid not realize what they were doing. This is to rate the DOCTOR not insurance payment limits.... My experience was awesome!

watch out for medical proceedures not needed!

Posted on October 1st, 2010

just beware of fees, ask before you get the "routine" hearing test. I had to pay $100 out of pocket for the test when I was diagnosed prior to being sent in for it!!!!

Posted on May 30th, 2017