Thomas Killian Is this you?

Have you seen Thomas Killian?

A great Cardiologist to have in your corner!

Posted on February 15th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Killian's since 1999 when I received a stent in my LAD. I have had two other caths, my stent is as good as new. He has helped with my goal- not to have that first heart attack. I have very poor genetics and have been on medication since i was 25. He listens and aggressively attacks any potential problems. Dr. Killian takes all information seriously and evaluates it like a super computer. If you want to protect your heart keep this warrior on your team. Thanks Dr. K!

RF Ablation

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Dr. Killian performed a RF ablation. I am a mid 40s male and the surgery was over 2 years ago. I have remained fibrillation free to this day. Excellent Dr.

Posted on August 21st, 2015