Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas K Kincade
Dr. Thomas K Kincade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in Somerset, NJ and Staten Island, NY . He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Kincade is affiliated with St Peters University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas K Kincade has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Thomas K Kincade has the following 9 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Dr. Thomas K Kincade has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Kincade is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Thomas K Kincade accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas K Kincade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.