Dr. Thomas R Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas R Klein?

Arrogant and Old School

Dr. Klein embodies the know it all arrogance of doctors from an earlier era. His bedside manner combines disdain for your opinion with a hurry up, here's your prescription, now let me get to my next patient brush off. One visit was more than enough and hopefully this review will save you from being treated like me.

Best Doctor in Chicago!

I was a patient of Dr.Klein's when I livied in Chicago- Now that I live in Florida I realize how spoiled I was from having Dr.Klein as my MD! He is a true professional and you can tell that he enjoys his practice and is on top of his game.

don't bother

hot temper, doesn't listen, mean.

Dr. Klein has been my Primary for twenty years and I have nothing but HIGH praise for him. Compassionate, competent and gracious, you cannot do better in my opinion. His staff is helpful, if not a bit prickly about some rules, but that is a small complaint that I should probably be thankful for their adherence to policy & their profesionalism. A great doctor.

initial visit

I am new to the area and was looking for a primary care physician. I made an appointment to see Dr Klein and when I arrived at the office I found only one other patient waiting as well(looked promising) 30 minutes later another man came in and had been in earlier only to find out the Dr was running late and hadn't arrived on site. 15 Minutes later the man left, I kept waiting. 1hr and 15mins into my waiting period I was brought to a room.25 minutes later I too left without even seeing the doctor!!! I beleive everyones time is valuable and a dr's office owns patience the courtesy of a phone call prior to wasting such a big part of the day I WILL NEVER RETURN!!!

An incredibly caring physician

Doctor Klein has been my primary care physician for close to 20 years. I have referred friends and family members to him, and they all have remarked that he was was extremely caring and accurately diagnosed and took care of their issues. Over the years he has squeezed me in in emergency situations or even stayed late. His partners in practice are also very good.

Kind, Competent, and Caring

In addition to being a smart and competent physician, Dr. Klein happens to be one of the nicest and kindest man you could ever hope to know.I recommend him without qualification.

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Thomas R Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.