Dr. Thomas Klinkhammer Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Klinkhammer?

Best doctor ever!

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Dr. Klinkhammer is the sweetest most caring doctor I have ever had in my life. Not many doctors make you feel like they care as much as Dr. Klinkhammer does. He always checked in on me, and made me feel safe and well taken care of. I know if I ever needed him day or night he was there, looking to help any way he could and then meant a lot of me and still does. I emailed him, and called him with every little thing I was thinking and feeling and he was always quick to respond and set my mind at ease. I LOVE him, and would recommend anyone with cancer looking for a doctor to see him.

Posted on February 20th, 2017