Dr. Thomas E Knox Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Thomas E Knox?

Incredible Psychiatrist

Incredibly intuitive Psychiatrist!!! Highly recommended!!!

My Doctor for Many Years

Dr. Knox is incredibly intuitive. He is a caring physician. He is truthful and will quickly admit if he is mistaken. He has helped me live a full, happy and productive life.

Very strange indeed

I thought I had found a great doc -- the first few visits were really good. We both expressed a feeling of being able to work well together. One day, without warning, he kicked me out of his practice with no real explanation. (As implausible as that sounds, it's the truth.) He might be a good doctor for a certain kind of patient, but he left me feeling confused & emotionally shafted at a time when I was already feeling vulnerable.