Dr. Thomas Koksal Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Koksal?

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Dr. Koksal has been our family doctor for as long as I can remember, from my parents, to all of my brothers and sisters, to delivering my babies and doctoring my kids and now my grandkids as well. He is and has been consistent, thorough and personable, throughout our lifetime with him. The diagnosis' we have received have always been correct and doctor has always stayed current with new trends and treatments. Dr. Tom will be sorely missed once he retires. I can't imagine trying to find any doctor we will be as comfortable with as we have been with Dr. Koksal. He always had time for each of us and remembered from appointment to appointment what was going on in our lives. A truly great person as well as knowledgeable doctor.

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Dr. Koksal has been my family doc for about 15 years. I certainly do not believe the adverse rating on this site. I have found him to be compassionate and very competent. I know that he is a devout catholic, so the rating that mentions an abortion has to be untrue.

Posted on August 15th, 2015