Dr. Thomas Komorowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Komorowski?

Posted on October 16th, 2015

office staff is not friendly at all. no compassion. Sad because the Doctor is very personable.

Posted on January 11th, 2015

Have been with with Dr for five years. Very happy with both Dr and office

Posted on August 19th, 2014

At my initial consultation I was the first appointment so I didn't wait. He was very curt, told me I needed some tests and I felt rushed. Testing went well, not much wait. Staff was very courteous and professional. At my mid morning follow up appointment, the waiting room was packed. After 30 min. I asked how much longer and was told at LEAST an hour. There 10 patients ahead of me! I asked if this was the norm, and the staff member nervously answered "sometimes". I got the impression that overbooking patients might be their standard practice. After 1- 1/2 hours, Dr. Komorowski spent not more than 10 minutes with me. I commented about how my long wait was frustrating and suggested that maybe patients could be contacted by phone or text if there was a long wait. Let's just say that he did not take kindly to my words. I don't care how skilled he is as a cardiologist. No doctor should be allowed to treat patients in this manner. Needless to say, I will not be going to this doctor again.

He's the best!

Posted on July 29th, 2013

Both my husband and I have been seeing Dr. K for a few years now and we think the world of him! He really cares about his patients and is willing to spend the time necessary to make sure you understand what is going on. Of course, sometimes that means a slightly longer wait to see him, but honestly, I would rather have that than a doctor who moves you through so quickly that you really don't get a chance to ask your questions. Staff members are all courteous and friendly!

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

Posted on August 8th, 2012

DR K IS THE BEST CARDIOLOGIST EVER, I'VE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR APPROX. 3 YEARS, HE HAS HELPED ME SO MUCH. HE IS WONDERFUL TO HIS PATIENTS, HE IS VERY INTELLIGENT AND HAS A TRUE PASSION FOR HIS JOB. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WANTING A REALLY TERRIFIC CARDIOLOGIST.

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Posted on January 30th, 2011

he saved my life

LIFE SAVER!

Posted on January 7th, 2011

We couldn't ask for a more professional and compassionate expert.From all 7 children, thank you for savingour father's life!

Absolute Worst doctor ever

Posted on September 11th, 2010

Dr. Komorowski was the absolute worst doctor I ever saw. He is one of those smooth talking guys who you can tell is just talking over you and not to you. Way overbooks patients so you will wait 2 hours to see him. Then after all that wait He is in and out of the room within minutes. You get the sense he doesn't give any of his patients the attention they need. It's all about booking as many patients as possible to make money. AVOID him.

Posted on October 5th, 2008

Such a nice man. Always tries to be personable and a gentleman. Also very good at what he does. We are very happy with Dr.Komorowski. We wish he was our primary care doctor.