Dr. Thomas Kovaleski Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kovaleski?

Posted on June 24th, 2016

If you want a doctor who has sketches of topless burlesque dancers hanging in the exam room, who complains about how difficult his retirement planning is and who overmedicates patients to the extent they end up in the hospital -- then chastises that patient for calling his office for help -- then this is the doc for you.

Life saver!

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Dr Kovaleski is a wonderful physician. His goal for his RA patients is for them to lead an active and comfortable life. He spends as much time as I feel is needed at each appointment and ensures that any and all of my questions have been addressed. We work TOGETHER to control my diease.

Horrible bedside manner

Posted on January 18th, 2015

Came in Very quickly. Chewing gum, And never let me complete a sentence. Alone in the office. Was uncomfortable. So wanted To get help. Felt like I was bothering him. Took no time. So upset with my appointment, Could barely drive home. Arrogant, No compassionAnd will not go back to him. Gives doctors a bad name.

Rudest Doctor Ever!

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Do not waste your time. I wish I had read the reviews first before I went to see him. He will not let you talk and explain your problem. I was never informed over the phone to be prepared to be gowned and get an exam as a New Patient so that caught me a little off guard but to make it worse I am a female and have worked in a doctors office in the past and did not think it was even legal to do that without another female present. He did not have a nurse or anyone in the room. It was just him which made me feel very uncomfortable. Gave me a quick diagnoses of fibromyalgia and just stay on the medicine I was already on which obviously was not helping that's why I was there. I called a few months later to see if I could see another doctor. I did not even go into detail about his horrible manner just simply stated that I would feel more comfortable with another doctor and I was having some new symptoms which concerned me. They finally called me back 3 weeks later to tell me Dr. Kovaleski said there was nothing else he could do for me and I just need to go find another rheumatologist. I'm sure they have good doctors at that clinic but this man is not one of them. I am going to a totally new clinic soon and can't wait to find someone that will actually listen to me and have a conversation explaining why he thinks its fibro or maybe something else.

Posted on March 19th, 2013

this doctor is a total jerk. Does not listen to patient. He gets very arrogant if you ask any questions. I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor in all my life. He refuse to listen. took about 2 minutes total time and that included him login on to his computer. I would not even recommend him to treat an animal at the zoo. He is horrible, Wanted me to continue a med that had caused me to fall and hit my head 2 different times. He stated it wasnt the medication-- yet I had only taken it those 2 times and since being off the med( took my self off of it) I have not fallen since. Nope save your self the trauma.. dont stop here!!!

he was not very polite and every morning his breath was so bad almost made me sick...he was really rather rude and i will NEVER use him again...y

Posted on August 9th, 2012

Grateful and living

Posted on February 28th, 2012

I had battled for years with numerous pains that were undiagnosed by other doctors. I had been given pain medication that wasn't working and my life was falling apart because of the loss of function. Dr Kovaleski spent about 15 minutes with me and diagnosed fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. He started me on meds, followed up closely for about the next year, adjusting my meds at each visit. Now I have NO pain and have my life back!! THANK YOU Dr. Kovaleski!! I recommend anyone who is having unexplained constant pain to see him and follow his orders and you will get your life back too.

Posted on January 12th, 2017