Dr. Thomas E Kowalsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas E Kowalsky?

Excellent surgeon....cannot say the same for his office staff.

Great surgeon, poor office staff.

Dr. Kowalsky is a wonderful surgeon. He performed my laparoscopic cholecystectomy and I did extremely well after the surgery. However, his office staff is a different matter entirely. On my postoperative visit the staff somehow "misplaced" my chart and I was left to sit in the waiting room for over an hour. Patients came and went, and no one ever checked on me.

Dr. Kowalsky is a very caring doctor, with great concern for his patients and their health issues. He patiently explained everything to me in understandable detail. I felt very safe with him and appreciated his attention and expertise.

Top Quality Surgeon

He is such a busy doctor, that occasionally I've had to wait longer than my anticipated appt. However, he treats patients like they were his family. I LOVE his bedside manner and indepth heart felt concern at my overall health. He is straight forward, truthful and is very courteous. Dr. K is always smiling and very comforting in all situtions. I would recommend and put my whole trust is he professional qualities. He's a TOP quality surgeon and director of surgery in Fort Myers, FL. What more could I ask?

Goes the extra mile

Dr. Kowalsky is an outstanding doctor. He successfully performed my elderly mother's AAA surgery. When she later died due to unrelated complications, he went out of his way to cooperate with the autopsy request and stayed in touch. He knew I was an attorney and talked to me anyway -- this made all the difference for me and my family. Not all lawyers want to sue everyone they meet and so many doctors won't talk to lawyers, even if they are patients or family members. Thank-you Dr. K., we still are grateful to you this 4 years later.

Excellent Doctor