Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas W Kravitz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas W Kravitz has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Thomas W Kravitz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 15
I'm not sure if Dr. Kravitz takes new clients or not, but I feel blessed to be one his existing clients. He came from a referral and I've never had a good relationship with any of my doctors, ever. Dr. Kravitz is the best listener and I find that he is extremely organized and diligent about every aspect of my medical background. I wait a bit longer to see him in the waiting room but I know that is because he is treating another client with the same careful manner as he treats me. His expertise is seemingly endless and yet if he doesn't know the answer, he finds someone that does and that he trusts. What a gem of human Dr. Kravitz is and it is clear that being a doctor is his "calling".
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
42 Years Experience
Universite Libre De Bruxelles
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Thomas W Kravitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
Locations & DirectionsThomas W Kravitz Md Pc, 404 Brunn School Rd Ste C, Santa Fe, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas W Kravitz, MD - Internal Medicine in Santa Fe, NM, in this video.
Dr. Thomas W Kravitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.