Dr. Thomas W Kravitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas W Kravitz?

The most amazing doctor ever!

I'm not sure if Dr. Kravitz takes new clients or not, but I feel blessed to be one his existing clients. He came from a referral and I've never had a good relationship with any of my doctors, ever. Dr. Kravitz is the best listener and I find that he is extremely organized and diligent about every aspect of my medical background. I wait a bit longer to see him in the waiting room but I know that is because he is treating another client with the same careful manner as he treats me. His expertise is seemingly endless and yet if he doesn't know the answer, he finds someone that does and that he trusts. What a gem of human Dr. Kravitz is and it is clear that being a doctor is his "calling".

Robert Page

I have been a patient of Dr. Kravitz for 23 years. The office staff is always pleasant. Yes, you might have to wait a little extra time but that is because he is spending enough time with his patients and their needs. I have and recommend Dr. Kravitz 100%. He is avery gifted healer.