Dr. Thomas C Krivak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas C Krivak?

Extraordinarily physician

Dr Krivak is an extremely gifted physician and surgeon. The way he empowers women is a true testimony to his level of commitment towards them . His compassion is truly refreshing and comforting. You will not regret choosing him to guide you thru your journey.

The MOST Genuine Physician and Staff

Immediately fell in love with Dr. Krivak and his staff!! They are the sweetest, most genuine group of healthcare professionals! They took excellent care of my 79 year old mother! Couldn't have asked for better outcomes/results! THANK YOU!

You are in good hands with Dr. Trivia.

I needed him several times. Easy to talk to, not rushed when asking him questions, very thorough when he explained what he is going to do, and your follow up info. I was very comfortable with him.10

Dr Krivak is a very caring and understanding. He is very easy to talk with on any concerns that you have. I will and would recommend him to anyone that needs to have things taken care of. A very special Thank You to Dr Krivak and Christylyn his assistant (she also is caring) Thank You !!

An absolutely wonderful doctor who cares about his patients and listens to you! If you are lucky enough to have him for your doctor you have hit the jackpot!!!!!

He is the BEST all around/ performed open myomectomy on me 8/17/2016

He was soo confident, very assuring and explained everything to me .He listened to me made me feel that i was important to him not just a patient. I was referred to him my ob/gym told me he was the best. I wad terrified my myomectomy would turn into a c section.. his confidence gave me hope. My surgery went well my incision is beautiful. Im.still recovering my stomach is smaller. He was so imformative and present thru the whole process. I am 2 weeks post op and so proud of my decision.. my quality of life will be better thanks to Dr.Krivak!!

Thanks Dr Krivak

He is very caring and takes time to listen to you Great Doctor I would recommend him to everyone

I would recommend Dr Krivak to everyone He is a super caring doctor. Bedside matters are outstanding.

Ovarian cancer

I think the man walks on water. He has such a wonderful manner and really cares about you. I sing his praises whenever I can.

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Krivak. If it weren't for him, they might not have found my lymphoma in time. He did a great job with my surgery to have an ovary and some lymph nodes removed and was always available by phone or email. Even though he no longer needs to be involved in my treatment, he is willing to be my gynecologist for the next 2 years just to make sure I'm okay. It is clear that he cares deeply for me and the rest of his patients. I don't know where I'd be without him.

Kind and Caring

Dr Krivak was very nice to the family when he meet me to discuss options for treating my ovarian cancer. He not only treated me, he talked with everyone in my family to address any specific concerns. My surgery went well and West Penn is a nice place and I was in a private room. I am now in remission and thank him and all the people that worked at West Penn and in his office. I highly recommend Dr Krivak and hope that my cancer stays away.

Caring and compassionate

Dr Krivak spent time with myself and husband. he answered all of our questions prior to surgery and called me at home on a Sunday afternoon to discuss my results and what he thought I may need for additional treatment. I drove 3.5 hours to see him at West Penn and his staff was wonderful and were always pleasant. He even made sure I had his email since we loved so far away. Excellent surgeon and we are thankful my ob/gyn doctor sent us to him.

Dr. Thomas C Krivak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.