Dr. Thomas C Krol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas C Krol?

Fixed an unknown issue

Dr. Krol diagnosed something I have been struggling with for over a month. He’s been my go to for over 8 years. He’s a no nonsense kind of Doctor, but he’s very knowledgeable and accurate. His staff was amazing, they squeezed me in, helped me with paperwork, saw me early for my appt and provided compassion to me when I broke down after finally having a diagnosis. They are all amazing and I highly recommend them to family/friends.

Dr. Krol's office cancelled my appointment 3 times stating they had not received an approval from my insurance, when in fact the approval was given over a month prior. I was given a summary report for a different patient when I left his office. I feel this is a breach of patient confidentiality and indicates his staff is too incompetent to be handling patient records. I have since made an appointment with a different gastroenterologist.

Experience

Dr. Krol and his staff were very are very efficient with a kind, courteous 'bedside-manner'. Dr. Krol spent time asking questions and answering my questions. I have been twice now and highly recommend Dr. Krol and his staff.