Dr. Thomas K Kron Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Thomas K Kron?

Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Kron performed surgery by my right eye and it turned out beautiful. Three months later he performed surgery by my left eye and it is a mess. I told them how bad it was and was told to wait six months before returning. The staff called me in 3 months and said the Dr. would like to see me. I made the appointment and he said he could do another surgery to make it look better but that I would have to pay for it. He wasn't willing to try to fix the horrible surgery on my face unless I shelled out more money. When anyone asks about the scarring I definitely let them know it was Dr. Kron who messed up my face.

Septorhinoplasty

I'm 2 weeks post op from my surgery. Dr.Kron did an outstanding job! I have been super self conscious about my nose ever since I was a pre-teen. He made my nose absolutely gorgeous! I look and feel amazing! My breathing is getting better day by day too! He took his time at all my appointments and listened to all of my concerns. I highly recommend Dr.Kron!!!!

Very caring

Saw him for tinnitus and he never looked in my ears!

He should retire

This doctor examined my ears so roughly that I left his office with earaches. His staff is competent, but he is not. He did not give a diagnosis of my illness or write any prescriptions. His "medical" advice was to completely stop eating chocolate, drinking coffee and soda pop for the next six weeks. I was stunned at this advice for curing constant earaches, tinninitis, headaches, and congestion. I will never return.

Office visit

Went in for a ear problem. dizziness. this is the third doctor I have seen. same as the rest. order MRI. Ultrasound. Cost over $5000.00 and spent 4 weeks off of work only to have the same problems. I could even have done that. with out him. went back for 4 week follow up. Didn't spend 3 minutes and said I'm fine. but after 3 day from seeing him I got worse woke up one morning had black eyes. went back to my normal Dr. he said I may have allergies and gave my pills that still don't work. these doctors cost the people way to much money. They are nothing but glorified auto mechanics. always guessing and hope they hit it right.