Dr. Thomas Krulewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Krulewski?

EYE SURGERY

Posted on September 27th, 2017

SURGERY WENT GOOD, GOOD DOCTOR. PLEASANT ATTITUDE. IM REALLY PLEASED.

Successful cataract removal

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Despite initial scheduling difficulties I consider this, overall, a very positive experience and extremely successful result.

LASIK eye surgery

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

I recently had LASIK eye surgery by Dr Krulewski. He was very knowledgeable with the surgery. He took his time and answered all my questions. He and his staff are top knotch. They handled everything for me. I would definitely send my friends and family to see them or go see them again myself.

Excellent care

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Cataract surgery

Posted on December 18th, 2015

The facility & everyone there are top notch. I would recommend this office to anyone. Doctor Krulewski is an excellent doctor.

Great Place

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Everybody was very nice! I was very nervous to go to my appointment but the tech lighten the mood and made me feel better about being there. Dr. Krulewski explained the issues and what steps we should take to correct the problem. I would recommend them to anyone!

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

He is very much in a hurry and makes a person feel more like a number. Also can be very rude. I don't recommend him at all. Office staff constantly changes. Something is very wrong here it seems.

LASIK eye surgery

Posted on September 5th, 2013

The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and really cared for my concerns. Dr Krulewski discussed with me my options for refractive surgery and we both agreed upon LASIK. The procedure and followup care has been great and I now see 20/20 with out any glasses. GREAT office, GREAT doctor, GREAT staff!

Excellent Dr.

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I had cararacts removed from both eyes by Dr. K.He took the time to explain the procedure to me. Am so grateful that I again can see clearly.I thank God for giving him the knowledge and talent to do these surguries.The surgery center where I had the cararact surgery is the best.Very caring people.I would recommend Dr. K to anyone needing a simple eye exam or more extensive testing. He is a kind,caring person. Thanks again

Exceptional Medical skill and organization

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

If you want to go to a Doctor who makes you feel like he is in total control, this is the place. Dr. Krulewski has top-notch credentials and skill. His office runs with precision. You will never be overlooked. I wouldn't trust my eyes to anyone else.