Dr. Thomas Kuich Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kuich?

A Beautiful and caring soul

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Dr. Kuich is an absolute pleasure to work with. I was fortunate to receive him as my Dr at an inpatient stay at the Marion Center during a crisis. I can say firmly and without hesitation that he is beyond caring and warm. I wish I can see him outpatient. He listens, considers and offers encouraging paths for recovery and treatment options. All the docs and staff at Marion are exceptionally caring and work hard to make you feel safe and secure. Dr. Kuich stands out in a fabulous environment and is much appreciated by me.

Compassionate man

Posted on January 9th, 2016

Dr.Kuich has worked with me for years to calm my depression and chronic pain. He played a big role in saving my life many times, without judgement, only compassion. He's not perfect, but more importantly, he doesn't pretend to be. Dr. Kuich has never given up on me thankfully.

Posted on February 8th, 2017