2.5

Neutral

Amazing doctor

Dr. Cao is an Excellent Physician

I have been Dr. Cao's patient for over a year now. I am astounded by these few bad reviews. I have a rare genetic disorder and he treats me with compassion and respect. He has a slight accent, not thick. You never have to wait long, and he actually has helped me save money by managing a few other of my ailments so I don't have to go to specialists and pay 20% out of my pocket. Your doctor is only as good as the patient. You need to communicate with your doctor. If it seems they are busy, tell them to slow down you need to talk. If you believe a med isn't working, tell them, and explain why. Be persistent. They work for you. I am my own advocate and have been to so many doctors. Believe me, Dr. Cao is a great one.

Misdiagnosis

Treated me for one year. Wrong diagnosis wrong treatment. This caused me to spend a month in the hospital nearly dying twice. Dr. Cao only cares about making $$$. I would not recommend him to anyone. Has no patience.

THE BEST!

I HAVE BEEN DR. CAO'S PATIENT FOR ABOUT 16 YEAR'S. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME. WHEN OTHER DOCTORS WOULD GIVE UP, HE FOUND OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME BY THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX. HE IS A EXCELLENT DOCTOR. I LITERALLY TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE!

Dr. Cao should not be in practice!!!!!

I recently visited his office, I gave his office a second chance because they promise me I could see the other doctor who partner with him. His new partner doctor Martin was amazing to me but I come to find out that Doc Martin was leaving his office because Dr. Cao told him there was not enough patients coming in. Reality is, Dr. Cao used Dr. Martin to get all these new patients in and then let him go. That is very unethical!!!...Dr. Cao is horrible as a doctor, has always rush me out of his office and send me for unnecessary blood work!!!

HORRIBLE DOCTOR

Does not care for his patients, tries to rush you out of his office, cannot understand him at all. Bad accent. Overall did not help me at all.

Dr. Thomas L Cao is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elgin, IL.