Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Ellis
Dr. Thomas Ellis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery. Dr. Ellis is affiliated with Novant Health Medical Park Hospital, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and Forsyth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Ellis has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Ellis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Novant Health Medical Park Hospital
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Forsyth Medical Center
20 Years Experience
University of North Carolina
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Thomas Ellis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Center Blvd, Winston Salem, NC
Dr. Thomas Ellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.