Have you seen Dr. Thomas L Lowe?

My kids were patients of Dr. Lowe for many, many years. Prior to that, I had been looking without success for quite awhile for a doctor who could accurately diagnose and effectively treat my older son. We were so fortunate when someone finally recommended Dr. Lowe at UCSF. He was very professional, yet had a great rapport with my kids. He's extremely knowledgeable, and unlike other doctors I encountered, you can depend on him to always give you accurate advice. I gave him three stars for waiting time during a visit, but that's not a criticism. We waited because Dr. Lowe gives patients and their families all the time they need to have their questions/concerns addressed. He was very generous with his time during our appointments, so it was only fair that other families received the same attention.Dr. Lowe is a model of what a great doctor should be. Our experience with him was extremely positive, so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him others.

Fees were twice as much as his colleagues, kept you waiting often an hour or more, unorganized, egomaniacal, embodies what's wrong with health care. He squeeked $20,000 from us for a treatment that didn't work--and then billed me and my insurance for additional money for the next 8 years. The statute of limitations is three years. Beware of so called experts. Void of Empathy.

This Dr. is knowledgeable, yet very condescending, and lectures parents. May have good intentions, but treating our family with disrespect and arrogance.I would not recommend him.

Dr. Thomas L Lowe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.

Dr. Thomas L Lowe Is this you?