Have you seen Dr. Thomas L Lowe?

EXCELLENT IN HIS FIELD

I JUST WENT TO THIS SITE FOR THE FIRST TIME JUST FOR THE NECK OF IT..I NOTICED A COUPLE OF BAD REVIEWS.I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS. I AM A 57 YEAR OLD WITH TOURRETTES.I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR LOWE FOR 30 YEARS THIS YEAR. I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD TO SAY ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH HIM..MY PROBLEM WAS GONE WITH IN 1 MONTH OF MEETING THE DR.MY LIFE HAS CHANGED DRAMATICLY IN 30 YEARS.DR. LOWE IS A VERY CARING MAN AND DR.HE HAS ALWAYS KEPT IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH ME OVER THE YEARS TO FOLLOW UP OUR VISITS.A VERY KIND MAN.I FIND IT HARD TO BELIVE SOMEONI IS DISSATISFIED.HE'S THE BEST AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. I WISH I KNEW MORE PEOPLE THAT NEED HIM AS A DOCTOR... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR'E HELP DR LOWE K.S. I GIVE HIM A 10 STAR RATING-------10 STARS

My kids were patients of Dr. Lowe for many, many years. Prior to that, I had been looking without success for quite awhile for a doctor who could accurately diagnose and effectively treat my older son. We were so fortunate when someone finally recommended Dr. Lowe at UCSF. He was very professional, yet had a great rapport with my kids. He's extremely knowledgeable, and unlike other doctors I encountered, you can depend on him to always give you accurate advice. I gave him three stars for waiting time during a visit, but that's not a criticism. We waited because Dr. Lowe gives patients and their families all the time they need to have their questions/concerns addressed. He was very generous with his time during our appointments, so it was only fair that other families received the same attention.Dr. Lowe is a model of what a great doctor should be. Our experience with him was extremely positive, so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him others.

Fees were twice as much as his colleagues, kept you waiting often an hour or more, unorganized, egomaniacal, embodies what's wrong with health care. He squeeked $20,000 from us for a treatment that didn't work--and then billed me and my insurance for additional money for the next 8 years. The statute of limitations is three years. Beware of so called experts. Void of Empathy.

This Dr. is knowledgeable, yet very condescending, and lectures parents. May have good intentions, but treating our family with disrespect and arrogance.I would not recommend him.

Dr. Thomas L Lowe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.