Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas McElwee MD
Dr. Thomas McElwee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Traverse City, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Traverse City, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. McElwee is affiliated with Munson Medical Center, Mercy Hospital Cadillac and Kalkaska Memorial Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas McElwee has 5 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas McElwee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas McElwee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas McElwee - Posted on October 17th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas McElwee - Posted on October 20th, 2009
Dr. McElwee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Munson Medical Center
Mercy Hospital Cadillac
Kalkaska Memorial Health Center
Otsego Memorial Hospital
Spectrum Health Medical Center
Mercy Hospital Grayling
Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital
St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
West Shore Medical Center
St. Mary`s Health Care
Spectrum Health Downtown
33 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Thomas McElwee Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas McElwee's office for more information.
5024 N Royal Dr Traverse City, MI : (231) 935-0555
61 Commerce Ave SW Grand Rapids, MI : (231) 935-5000
1105 6th St Traverse City, MI : (231) 935-5000
233 Fulton St E Grand Rapids, MI : (616) 458-6967
224 Park Ave Frankfort, MI : (231) 352-9621
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas McElwee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.