Dr. Thomas L Peterson Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thomas L Peterson?

Went to ER for severe stomach pains at 8 a.m. I didn't have an ultra sound until 11 a.m. and then didn't have a cat scan until 2:30. Dr. Peterson kept coming in and pushing on my stomach to "determine where the pain was localized at" but the nurse, my parents and my husband agreed that it seemed more like he didn't believe I was in pain or liked to pushed hard enough to make me cry. At 5:30 p.m. I finally went in to surgery for an emergency appendectomy. The surgeon and surgeon team were shocked that I had been in ER since 8 that morning. Absolutely no need for that. He would have been socked if the ER nurse-Robin- wouldn't have been as awesome as she was.

Type 2 Diabetes