Dr. Thomas L Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas L Schwartz?

Dr. Schwartz is an excellent Opthamalogist who really cares about his patients. He's not interested in selling lens. He most certainly is very interested in curing the eye problem(s) you bring to him, and he very conscientious and professional about it.

Mrs.

Dr. Schwartz is willing to listen! I never feel like he is in a hurry to get to the next patient. He explains everything in layman's terms so you don't have to say, "And, what does that mean?". He is straightforward in a "soft"/kindly way when delivering news that might be less than "good news". I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Schwartz.

A patient of Dr. Schwartz for ten years

I certainly agree with every word said below by other satisfied patients. I was diagnosed with Fuchs Corneal Dystrophy more than 25 years ago. Dr. Schwartz has performed transplant surgery on both of my eyes. Through no fault of his mine has been a difficult case, but Dr. Schwartz has never failed to give unqualified support and every possible help imaginable. Whenever I feel the need his wonderful -- really delightful -- staff always seem to be able to fit me in either the day I call or the next. My vision may be imperfect, but I would have nine at all if it weren't for the beautiful care and attention the doctor and his staff have given me.

The most kind and caring Dr I have ever had!

This is the kindest most caring patient man in the world.

Dr. Schwartz is one of the best ophthalmologists I've had in my 70 years of bad eyes! He is caring and thoughtful but most of all thorough and competent. My cataract surgery went so well and I have been very happy with the results, as well as his follow-up.