Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas L Warren Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 5 of 16
Oh, how I MISS Dr. Warren! At the least, PCI needed to offer an explanation of his dismissal. The other reviews offered here are Right On!! I was his patient for 10 years + or -; and would put my life in his hands. Intelligent, compassionate and, available are just a few of the adjectives that come to mind. He treated me Well, and I miss him something awful ~
I very much liked Dr Warren. He took the time to explain thoughly any questions we had in terms I understood. Many times while I waited for him in the exam room I could here in gently talking to patients answering all questions , not rushing . That always made me smile and I did not mind because I knew he was giving that patient all his time & made them feel like he truely cared for their thoughts and well being. You do not get that with most physicians. He is extraordinary . I am lucky I have him as a specialist
We loved this Dr and miss him already
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Thomas L Warren Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Vincent Medical Group, 10590 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas L Warren Jr in this video.
Dr. Thomas L Warren Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.