Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Wills
Dr. Thomas Wills, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wills is affiliated with Martha Jefferson Hospital, St. Mary's Hospital and St. Mary`s Hospital. Dr. Wills has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Wills has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thomas Wills has the following 6 expertise
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Thomas Wills is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I have seen doctor wills threw out my first pregnancy in 2008 and in my second pregnancy this time! He actually delivered my second child threw a repeat c-section. I have always been completly happy with seeing him and was completly happy with having him deliver my second child just 15 days ago! He always listens to what you have to say and is very helpful. I would not go to another doctors office! I will def. be staying there with my third pregnancy! =) And All of the nurses there are wonderful aswell! I have never had a problem making an appt. or anything!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Wills is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Martha Jefferson Hospital
St. Mary's Hospital
St. Mary`s Hospital
23 Years Experience
University of Virginia
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1101 E Jefferson St, Charlottesville, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Wills in this video.
Dr. Thomas Wills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.