Dr. Thomas Wills Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Wills?

Great!

I have seen doctor wills threw out my first pregnancy in 2008 and in my second pregnancy this time! He actually delivered my second child threw a repeat c-section. I have always been completly happy with seeing him and was completly happy with having him deliver my second child just 15 days ago! He always listens to what you have to say and is very helpful. I would not go to another doctors office! I will def. be staying there with my third pregnancy! =) And All of the nurses there are wonderful aswell! I have never had a problem making an appt. or anything!