Dr. Thomas Laedtke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Laedtke?

Posted on April 19th, 2017

You will never find a more kind, caring and compassionate doctor than Dr. Laedtke – anywhere! He is one of the most intelligent people I’ve ever met, always aware of the latest technologies so that he can provide the best of care for his patients, especially for diabetes. You will never feel rushed thru an appointment – he will give you all the time you need and make you feel that you are the most important thing in his day. He is truly the best of the best endocrinologists and he is highly respected by both his patients and fellow colleagues.

Not happy

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Dr. Laedtke is not at all personable, he is abrupt and rude. I do not feel like the best thought and care is given to me. I leave feeling hopeless.

Great experience with Dr. Laedtke!

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Appreciated his kindness, consideration and respect. During my first visit his focus was on me - not the computer screen. He asked questions - and carefully recorded my responses. When the test results came in - he explained what they meant - and made notes on my copy for my records. Together we made treatment decisions - and he told me to contact him if I had any questions. A great experience.

Posted on December 31st, 2015

great doctor. makes good recomendations

Quality care

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

The staff is not always the friendliest, but dont let that sway you. Dr. Laedtke is very good at what he does. He really cares about his patients.

Great physician

Posted on December 21st, 2014

Met Dr. Laedtke last week for first visit, after my primary physician recommended seeing him for my thyroid problem. He was very friendly, reviewed my records and listened to my symptoms. He did a good job of explaining my thyroid problem and had several new ideas for me. I liked him alot and plan to see him for a followup visit soon.

Good communicator!

Posted on December 13th, 2014

I have seen Dr. L many times and really like him. He is friendly and always takes time to listen to my concerns and explain what he thinks is going on. I don't understand some of the other reviews listed here... maybe other people don't like his opinion on their problems. He's great and I have recommended him to my friends!

Go Elsewhere Unless You Like Jerks

Posted on October 7th, 2014

Dr. Laedtke is a great endocrinologist with horrible interpersonal skills, very rude. Never going back.

good listener

Posted on January 18th, 2014

I recently met Dr. L and really liked him. He was good at listening to my issues and spent alot of time looking over my records from my other clinic. He told me about my thyroid problem, gave me some treatment options, and let me participate with the medication plan. He was very polite. I definitely plan to see him for my thyroid problem.

Posted on October 24th, 2013

He was rude and didnt want to listen to anything I had to say regarding my hyperthyroidism. His answer was basically pushing pills at me instead of working with me to find the answer to my hyperthroidism. On top of that I recieved a $500 bill. He spent no more than 15 minutes with me and barley looked at me. I called the nurse and she would not listen to me either. In my opinion, not a good clinic or MD.

Best Ever!

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Dr Laedtke is incredible ! He listens to me and is genuinely caring. My diabetes has improved greatly, and it's all because of his continual care. I see a lot of doctors and he is one of the best! Thoroughly satisfied would recommend.

pleasant and knowledgable

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Laedtke for the past year for my diabetes management and really like him. He has a great bedside manner and is very considerate, interested in how I am doing. He explains issues very well and presents options to me so that I can be involved with decision making. His staff is excellent too. I know alot of people do doctor-shopping until they find the right fit... he's been terrific for my care.