Dr. Thomas R Lake III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas R Lake III?

Nice Dr, but bad treatment and surgery, after a year of seeing him, I had to get second opinion, and had surgery corrected!

Wonderful Doctor and Staff

Dr. Lake is a wonderful caring person. He listened to all concerns and answered all questions. Made time to see my father that day, went above and beyond. I couldn't ask for a better doctor!

He is the most unprofessional medical professional I have ever come in contact with. While I was checking in with the receptionist he repeatedly interrupted us. After the third or fourth time, I politely asked him if he could wait while I finished checking in my 88 year old mother. I had never met him before and didn't even know he was the MD because he was not wearing a doctor coat or ID. Instead of politely responding, he arrogantly asked if we were a new patient and when I said yes, he said if we can't wait, then we should find a new doctor. He also practically threw my mother's paperwork on the floor and yelled at me in front of the entire room "How Dare I speak to him that way and to find a newe doctor". When I asked if he was Dr. Lake he said yes and continued his rampage against me. Extremely rude and discourteous and certainly exhibited no compassion or interest in patient needs. Would NEVER recommend or go there again.

Very knowledgeable, patient, and confident. Explained things fully. Also loved his staff in Brick, NJ. Would recommend him to all my friends.

He operated on my hernia and made it much worse

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Lake reversed my ostomy with the care and dedication that I looked for is a surgeon. He explained everything telling me what I will feel and healing times. I highly recommend him.