Dr. Thomas A Lallas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas A Lallas?

Dr. Lallas has cared for me for the last 7 years. He led the team that cured (so far) my ovarian cancer. He is caring, compassionate and intelligent. I can recommend him highly.

The Best of the Best

I have been seeing Dr. Lallas for 2 years. He is simply the most wonderful physician and person. Very sensitive to what I have to go through, kind, thorough, calls, follows-up, and as sweet and wonderful as can be. I have many doctors for other health issues but Dr. Lallas is above the rest. He is a rarity these days. Highly professional, personable and really does care.

one of a kind. came out to the waiting room and introduced himself before my appointment, saw me a least once a day in the hospital, followed up with a phone call later that day, checked up on me when I got home several times. Calls back with all test results. Kind, caring, patient, considerate, can't say enuf positive things about him.

Very professional and very sweet

Great doctor. Knows his stuff. Very personable and considerate (is conscious of the temperature of all his implements). I'd recommend in a heart beat him.

Dr. Thomas A Lallas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.