Dr. Thomas Lambert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Lambert?

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Saw Dr Lambert for 15 years and he's the best ! Very professional and knows what he's doing. Alway comfortable going to him and had confident I was in good hands. Over the years he placed three stents without any complications. I have moved far away to Tennessee and miss being able to see him and wonderful staff.

No Recommendation at All

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr. Lambert reduced the operations of my Pacemaker, took me off of my dialectic medication and continued to cancel my appointments for two months. I had to go to the emergency room twice because he didn't inform me to see another cardiologist. He is irresponsible, uncaring, etc. I spoke with is office manager who refused to listen to me and even hung up on me. Take my advice please: find yourself a different "cardiologist "!!!! One who actually cares about his patients and who actually returns to Las Vegas from his frequent trips to see if his patients are still alive!!! Good luck also with his charming office manager who doesn't give a dam either!!!

Simply the Best...

Posted on August 5th, 2016

We have been treated with care by Dr. Lambert and his staff. Dr. Lambert has been honest with us about all aspects of my husband's condition. He has been patient with our concern about the other health factor's that complicated my husband's recovery from his heart surgery and related issues. Dr. Lambert listens to us, talks to us, and respects our questions with thoughtful answers. This heart condition has not been a smooth or an easy road but we have felt that we are getting excellent advice and care. This isn't the first cardiologist we have seen, but he is certainly the best. Last stop for us!

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Great Dr

Cargiver to my Mother

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

Dr. Lambert had excellent bedside manners. He was an excellent communicator explaining the issues of my Moms heart condition. Due to her age an feebleness he was very accommodating in doing some test right on the spot and not stretching out to return visits. Dr. Lambert is an extremely through in his test and examination. My Mother was in congestive heart failure when we took her to him. She had been discharged out of the hospital when shouldn't have been and then we found Dr. Lambert. His approach to her issues and excellent medication management gave her an additional 7 1/2 years of life. I will be forever grateful for the care he gave her.

Posted on October 9th, 2017