Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Laney
Dr. Thomas Laney, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Moses Lake, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Laney is affiliated with Providence Med Ctr, Seattle, Wa and Swedish Med Ctr -Ballard, Seattle, Wa. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Laney has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 5 of 158
Dr. Laney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Med Ctr, Seattle, Wa
Swedish Med Ctr -Ballard, Seattle, Wa
28 Years Experience
University of Nebraska
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Thomas Laney accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Laney is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Moses Lake, WA.