Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Larson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Larson told me that my broken tibia was aligned in the cast and this was not true. When the cast was removed he discovered an infected sore. He did not culture the infection nor did he recommend antibiotics. When we went for a second opinion the doctor was aghast at the treatment I had received. Stay away from this doctor!
Terrible experience! He rushed thru every appointment, blatantly ignored every question I had. I am still in pain every day from the surgery, and he didn't even want to see me again, his assistant actually hung up on me the last time I called with a question! The whole practice is terrible and I would never recommend anyone to go there! Most of the staff are completely rude and unprofessional, except for maybe 2 of them. I have seen a few of the doctors at this practice, TERRIBLE! They do not care about anyone, just out to make a quick buck!
Dr. Larson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Thomas J Larson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates Of Middletown Pc, 512 Saybrook Rd Ste 100, Middletown, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas J Larson in this video.
Dr. Thomas J Larson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Middletown, CT.