Dr. Thomas J Larson Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Larson?

bad doctor

Dr Larson told me that my broken tibia was aligned in the cast and this was not true. When the cast was removed he discovered an infected sore. He did not culture the infection nor did he recommend antibiotics. When we went for a second opinion the doctor was aghast at the treatment I had received. Stay away from this doctor!

He LISTENED.

Very kind and experienced Dr.

STAY AWAY!

Terrible experience! He rushed thru every appointment, blatantly ignored every question I had. I am still in pain every day from the surgery, and he didn't even want to see me again, his assistant actually hung up on me the last time I called with a question! The whole practice is terrible and I would never recommend anyone to go there! Most of the staff are completely rude and unprofessional, except for maybe 2 of them. I have seen a few of the doctors at this practice, TERRIBLE! They do not care about anyone, just out to make a quick buck!

Staff was nice most of the time. Wait times varied from quick to way to long. Not the best bedside manor. Would never refer him to a friend as I live in pain everyday for his mistakes.

Horrible experience

Treated like I was cattle, did not get the care or attention I deserved. The staff was rude, the doctor rushed through my appointment. I was shaken by the poor experience, so I decided to get a second opinion. Much happier with my current doctor, and my surgery went well. Doctor wasted my time, and surprised me with his lack of professionalism and disregard for my well-being. Much happier with a different doctor and office. STAY AWAY!

Dr. Thomas J Larson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, CT.