Dr. Thomas Lazoff Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Lazoff?

First time patient

Posted on December 16th, 2017

This is the first time I had this Selective Nerve Root Block done. Dr. Lazoff and his staff put me at ease from the start. The procedure was quick and for the most part painless. We’ll see how it works .

Run while you can

Posted on January 26th, 2015

My experience with Dr Lazoff and Physical Medicine Consultants was terrible at best. Dr. Lazoff never listened to anything I had to say and always seemed rushed. His bedside manner needs improvement, he is very abrupt and treated me like I was below his standards. It was almost impossible to schedule an appointment, the office staff was always very rude and the wait times for my appointments always ran well over an hour. I had seen Dr. Lazoff on multiple occasions and my issues were not never addressed. I was very tired of being in constant pain and being treated like this from Dr Lazoff and Physical Medicine Consultants. I have had to fight with my insurance to finally get them to allow me to go elsewhere. My issues are now being taking care of and my pain is more manageable since seeing another doctor in two short visits, something this doctor was unable to do. RUN WHILE YOU CAN BEFORE IT'S TO LATE

AVOID THIS DOCTOR

Posted on December 21st, 2014

This doctor is a insurance company doctor that will make decisions in area he is not even educated in for his monetary gain. “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Great experience with Dr. Lazoff. Very nice and helpful.

Posted on June 21st, 2013

The best word to describe this experience is awful.

Angola patient

Posted on October 8th, 2012

I have been a patient of dr lazoff's since my last neck surgery. He is a caring and experienced physician. He monitors my medications closely and also helps with my pain. I would recommend him to anyone who is seeking a competent pain management doctor. I am able to live a life with less pain which is a blessing!

Not happy patient.

Posted on August 7th, 2012

I was sent to Dr. Lazoff and have not had a good experience. I have had to see him for over a year and found that he does not listen to my concerns or problems. I have had continued pain that was fluffed off. I was treated like some kind of druggie and am not at all. I would like to be at least comfortable and for over a year, that has not happened. After requesting more test, I was found to have more problems with my body than I initially went in with after being told there was nothing wrong. I had another pain management doctor in the past and had to discontinue seeing him due to insurance. I will be seeking someone else since I feel that my health is at risk because I am not listened to.

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Had great experience . quickly got me back to normal activities..would recommend highly

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

He will recommend whatever a company tells him too, then send you right back to work to thoroughly destroy yourself. My friend has permanent damage because of this. I couldn't even get a real exam. It was a joke just like I was told it would be. He should lose his license.

Poor experience with pain management

Posted on January 25th, 2012

I have had a very poor experience with Dr Lazoff and Physical Medicine Consultants in general. This is my first experience with a pain management doctor. I personally chose a non-narcotic treatment plan as my primary objective is to manage my pain long term. I totally understand that a majority of the patients they probably see are "drug seekers", but I am not one of these patients. However, I have continually been treated like a criminal. This has given me a horrible view on pain management as a field, and I'm not sure what to do at this point. On top of all of this, the wait times for appointments routinely run over an hour, it is impossible to schedule an appointment for a period of less than one month out, and the office staff is rude and completely uncompasionate. The final straw was related to serious side effects from my medication that were blown off until I finally insisted on being seen.

Former tennis star turns doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2008