Dr. Thomas B Leahey Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas B Leahey?

He was good, seemed a little preoccupied sometimes but, was very nice, spent time, made proper diagnosis and followed through with very good plans for me until my insurance no longer covered the medication. I was hard to diagnosis I"m siro negative & muti something or another. lol! And he caught it all. The staff to me was a kind of young & childish for the practice they were in. Except for the IV nurses and they did very well most of the time. My veins were hard to find so I was the difficult one there. lol! Office was clean & nice. Dr. was very through.

Awesomoe doc

The nurse was great and got my blood the first time without it hurting one bit. The staff was courteous and spent a lot of time with me. They answered all my questions and followed up with me on my lab work. If you need a Rheumatologist I highly recommend Dr. Leahey.

Not good with drawing lab or being nice.

First nurse got mad cause he could not draw my lab work and stormed out of the room. Then next staff member poked be 5 time without getting enough blood to do lab work.