Dr. Thomas Linberg Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Linberg?

Best Doctor I ever had

Posted on January 16th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Lindberg when he practiced in Massachusetts and I wish he was still here. His diagnosis of any problems I had were always right on and his explanations of recomended treatments were easy to understand. He is an excellent Doctor and the doctors I have seen since he left Mass can not even compare.

Beware of charges. He likes to request tests that aren't needed

Posted on August 18th, 2009

Scheduled an annual physical as a new patient. Told the doctor I have no allergies except for a sporadic issue with peanuts. I was sent to the lab for blood work and what I thought was a test for a peanut allergy. I received a $2,500 bill from the doctor. The doctor had requested an allergy screening (24 tests at $45 each).I tried to call the doctor to discuss the issue, he is not available and never returns my call. I was sent a certified letter asking me to find a new primary care physician. I guess I am not entitled to an explanation of the bill or the tests. ***** I suggest steer clear of this doctor *****