Dr. Thomas M Loeb Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Loeb?

Dr. Loeb I like him hate I moved. Thank you for putting me in those legs braces. So far I am making it . And he is funny to . Thank you for saving me from that operating table. He is smooth with his shots to.

Dr was not very though in the exam and did not even take xrays of my knee. He only talked with me for a little while and then even got the information mixed up. Not very professional.

The staff alone is reason to go elsewhere!

Every single time I cal this office, the staff is rude and condescending. Dr. Loeb was rude to my family at surgery and did not inform me of other treatment otions before surgery. Nor did he discuss post op physical therapy with me before surgery. Melissa, his nurse practitioner is the ONLY saving grace to this office! She is the only staff member who speaks to myself, my mother, or my husband with any respect when we call the office. I will NOT be returning to this office to have my other surgeries that are imminent.

Great physician with many years of experience. Knowledgeable with great bedside manner.